Depth Matrix Guide
OF DIFFERENT COMPOSITE MATERIALS
UNDERSTANDING THE CHARTS
- Step 1: Identify the graph of the composite material brand you are using.
- Step 2: Identify the shade you are using and use the key at the bottom of the graph to determine which line identifies the shade you are using.
- Step 3: Pick a cure time (located at the bottom of the graph, along the X-axis)
- Step 4: Follow your cure time up to the shade line
- Step 5: Your cure depth will be on the left side of the graph (along the Y-axis)
NOTE: If the composite materials you currently use are not on the list, identify and choose the closest brand and shade as reference or contact CAO Group.
If you find that you are using a composite material that is not indicated by the graphs on this page, please call support at 866.999.2635 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Graphs and composite brands will be updated in near future on our website.
Curing depth of each composite material was measured using the ISO 4049:2019 standard.
*This composite is not affiliated with AMD Lasers and is being used for comparison only.