SOFT TISSUE LASER CERTIFICATION COURSE FOR DENTAL HYGIENISTS
ANGIE WALLACE, RDH
WHEN: September 16, 2022, 8am–5pm
WHERE: Hilton Irvine Orange County Airport
CE CREDIT: Earn 8 Hours
*Early Bird Savings: Register before 9/1/2022 and get $100 off!
- Discuss the fundamentals of lasers, including physics, the production, characteristics, delivery systems, and emission modes of light
- Summarize the effects of lasers on tissue
- Review laser types, device characteristics, and clinical applications
- Reflect on today’s laser safety standards and regulatory requirements
- Gain knowledge of laser procedures for hygiene to include, LBR, LAPT, herpetic lesions/aphthous ulcers, desensitizing, and hemostatsis
Course Type: Lecture & Hands-on
- Breakfast and Lunch provided
- CE Credit provided
- Optional ALD certificate available for additional cost.
- Laser Proficiency Certificate
- Space is limited
Angie Wallace, RDH has been a clinical hygienist for over 30 years. She is an active member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD), where she obtained her Advanced level proficiency. Angie is the only Dental Hygienist with ALD to have her Educator Status and received her ALD Recognized Course Provider 2007 and her Mastership with ALD in 2008. Angie currently serves as Chair of the Education Committee with the Academy of Laser Dentistry. She serves on Regulatory Affairs (Working with States on Dental Hygiene Laser use) and Auxiliary committees for the ALD Board of Directors. She was the recipient of the 2014 John G. Sulewski, Distinguished Service Award from the Academy of Laser Dentistry and is recognized as a Worldwide Speaker. She has a published book about Dental Hygiene and lasers. Angie is an In-Office Laser Consultant with the Academy of Laser Dentistry, Several Laser companies and has her own Laser Education company Laser Hygiene, LLC.
REGISTER ONLINE or CALL 866.999.2635 to learn more.
$199.00 cancellation fee will be applied to any registration cancelled five (5) business days or less prior to the meeting date.
Academy of Laser Dentistry is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. AMD Lasers designates this activity for 8 continuing education credits.