AMD LASERS, LLC. (hereinafter "AMD LASERS") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial; personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without AMD LASERS' written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and AMD LASERS regarding this subject matter are superseded by these Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is not for medical emergencies. Do not use this website for adverse event reporting. If you are a dentist/physician, follow the regulations required by your country's regulations.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of AMD LASERS. AMD LASERS neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with AMD LASERS.
- While AMD LASERS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, AMD LASERS makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. AMD LASERS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, including the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any information you receive as a result of your use of the site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither AMD LASERS nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site and data available to you through the site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. AMD LASERS also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of AMD LASERS and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that AMD LASERS will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- AMD LASERS has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk, and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- AMD LASERS may at any time revise or delete the contents of the site, including these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- These Terms and Conditions are the only understanding and agreement we have regarding your use of the Site. It supersedes all other communications or agreements we may have had prior to this Agreement.